This tab presents a collection of charts and data to help analyze search data with actionable information:
- How many searches did customers run on the site ?
- What are customers searching for ?
- What do they find ?
- What don’t they find ?
- 30-Days Searches Analytics - total searches, voice searches, image searches and no results searches counts for each day.
- Top Search Queries - the most popular search queries.
- Top Locations - the most popular locations from where the customer do the search.
- Top Search With No Results - search queries that didn’t have any products matching.
- Suggested Products - searches where customers selected one of the product suggestions in thedrop down, leading them directly to the product page. A high percentage of Product Suggests is an indicator that customers find what they are looking for quickly.
- Suggestions Value – the value of the products suggests. ChatX calculates the value of product suggestions selected by customers.
- Suggested Categories - searches where customers selected one of the category suggestions in thedrop down, leading them directly to the category page.
- Suggested Searches - searches where customers selected a popular search query from the dropdown popular term suggestions. A high percentage of Search Suggests indicates that customers find the query they meant to type, being reassured of their choice.
- Time Range - at the upper right hand side, enables control of the time range for the chart.
Here you can check all the search queries typed in the seach box from the website.
Search Queries with No Results
Here you can check all the search queries typed in the seach box from the website which returned no results.
Shows a list of products selected from the drop down or from the search page, leading them directly to the product page.